27.11.09

2nd visit to Andrew's place.

Me & Tim went to my friend's place today.
His name is Andrew, he has a room FULL of tarantulas.
Around... 300+ of tarantulas inside there I think? Could be more.
It's just... FUCKING awesome.
He has leopard geckos, trapdoors, gerbils, scorpions, bearded dragon, milipedes, roaches, crickets, mealworms and last but not least, tarantulas.
The roaches, crickets and mealworms are food for his pets, mind you.
And by the way, those roaches? They're not your typical rubbish roaches that stinks like rotten shit left to rot.
They're Dubia roaches. And Madagascar Hissing Roaches.
Super super amazing.


ALOT of OBT's (Orange Baboon Tarantula) I tell you.
You'll go crazy. Lol

It's Tim's first time there. He was fucking amazed.
So was Gary who came later on to join us. Lol.
I've been there before. Got a Singapore Blue from him last time.
But I'm still fucking excited to be in that room.
Once you enter, you won't want to come out. (for me that is..)
Anyway, this time, I got a B. Boehmei. :D
While Tim got a G. Porteri. We're both very satisfied customers.
Especially Tim, he said he's gonna fuck his tarantula tonight.


Mine on the left. Tim's on the right.
They're still slings.
Gonna take ages raising them. :S


Tim's first tarantula.

It was just awesome la.
I'm gonna get more.
Getting another one or two more tarantulas next month probably. :D
And that's not gonna be all.

No comments: