21.11.09

Arachnids.

I'm once again 'poisoned' into raring these things.
This time, it gets worse. I wanna collect MORE of them.
And hopefully.. breed them and make money?
I also dragged Tim along.
So now we're both hungry for tarantulas.
I feel like such a fucking geek.
But these things are just fucking awesome.

I have a Singapore Blue which I bought from my friend some time during August.
It's doing fine now and it's so darn cute.
Although it hasn't quite got it's blue coloration on it yet.
Few more molts I presume.
Right now, these are my tarantula wish list. :)
Refer below.

Bug-haters will probably freak after seeing these pictures.
Well, they're not bugs. They're arachnids.
But... you get what I mean. Lol


Avicularia Versicolor.
Probably getting this next month from my friend when he gets 'em.


Avicularia Avicularia.


Brachypelma Boehmei.
VERY SOON!


Brachypelma Ruhnaui.


Sexy little motherf*ckers aren't they?

No comments: