12.12.09

Winter holidays!!!

IT'S ALL OVER!
HELL IS OVER!
AND HERE COMES PARADISE!


But... I did very bad for this term.
I pray I don't fail. :(
I need to be forced to do better next semester, either by myself or with the help of someone else. :(
I slacked and procrastinated.. WAY TOO MUCH.
I was over the border. *sigh

So anyway, I'm not gonna let my 3 weeks holidays go to waste.
I already have A LOT of plans up my sleeves!
Trip to KL, catch up with some friends that I've never hung out with for some time, DVD marathon, clean Polka's tank, hunt for more leopard geckos, spend Christmas with lovable superbly awesome people and hopefully brainwash myself to not slack from next semester onwards. :)

Yesterday right after I handed in my assignments, I went back to bathe.
Had lunch and went to fetch Tim straight away.
Fetched him around to get his new leopard gecko pet!


Tim's new leopard gecko.

Right after that, I went to get a haircut in a saloon recommended by Deng.
And I must say, the hairstylist is quite knowledgeable with what he's doing.
And it was only RM30 plus the washing!
It's really worth it compared to the other saloons I've went to.
The other saloons I've been to charge more than that. And the worst part is, they give me a bad hair season!

And next, headed to Tha's house for barbecue!
Despite having a really really sore throat, I still ate.
Alright, now the rest will be pictures.
There are tonnes of them!






































































I'm too lazy to talk about the pictures.
But I don't have to in order for you people to know it was an awesome night. ;)

No comments: