24.10.09

If only letting go is as easy as said.

How would I be able to move on?
I really wanna give this a second shot.
We've gone through way too much for me to just let go.

We haven't met each other for long.
Nor have we been together as long as any other couple.
But it felt as though we've met each other for a long time, doesn't it?

I've put in too much effort and feelings for it to just end like this.
I would really love to work things out.
To me, 'the end' isn't the only solution.

But you've decided that we should both move on.
So what else do I have left to do?

I know it would be really hard for me to let go.
And it would sound really childish of me if I said I won't be able to get over you.
But the truth is, I've loved you up to the extent that I stop paying attention to the world.

You've asked me how would I do without you.
To be honest, I replied to that question based on how I thought it would be like without you.
Now, it's really happening.

Like you said, maybe we're meant to be just friends.
But just so you know, I love you more than that.

No comments: