4.11.09

HELLO.

Wanna know what makes my day?
The other day, I was sort of tired.
Reluctantly went for P.A. class.
I sat down, put up the arm rest and saw this.....






I instantly laughed.

What could be cuter than a bunny greeting you under an arm rest?


So I've been really lazy with my assignments, as usual....
I just sit infront of my papers every night.
Right now, I don't have any homework except for 10 sketches.
And so far, I've only did 1.
*sighs. When will I ever learn?
But I seriously do not want to end up rushing like a maniac again during the 7th week and 8th week.
So I hope due to the phobia of past experiences during the last few terms, I will actually start working my lazy ass off.

And btw, I'm going to update about my Halloween soon.
It was fucking fun.
I told myself in the morning that day that if I don't go out today, I'll probably regret for god knows how long.
So I went out, and it was worth it!
I'll update when I feel like it. :)


And this is what a L.O.L should look like in reality.

No comments: