10.10.09

Term break!

Hello people. :D
My term break has already begun, and week 1 of my term break is about to end.
But no worries, my term break has 2 weeks of holidays. Woopieee!
So far, my holidays have been pretty boring.
All I do.. is sit around at home, watch some DVD's and some HK dramas. Unless people call me out.
So.. so far, my most happening outing was visiting Hard Rock Hotel.
SEE WHAT I MEAN!? Even something as simple as that can be considered the "most happening outing"! BAHH!


Candid by Kenn.


Kenn told me to pose for this. >.>








Joan took this. -_-







Lovey doveeeeyyyy...


Dumb emo girl.






Freeeeaaakaayy..


Freeeaaaakaayyyy, part 2.




Loveeeey doooveeeyy, part 2.




Candid by Tim's friend, I forgot his name. Sorry.


I look like an idiot.









Align Center

That's not all.
I went to Red Box, went for a movie with college mates.
And.... umm, that's all.




"So maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
But There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two, is better than one"
- BLG

But what's the use...
Things have changed
and I wonder if it'll get better..

No comments: