2.1.10

Hi world.



Dear blog,

I have neglected you again.
I have alot of updates actually.
I was in KL weeks ago.
No worries though.
I'm going to update about them soon.

I'm here tonight because I feel lonely.
And I need to talk.
I've come to realize.. this is the best place to open up to.
I don't need anyone to understand me.
I just need to talk.

I'm really upset tonight.
My heart just sunk.
Though I'm glad at the same time.

I just found out about something.
My heart immediately cracked the moment I knew.
But no one is gonna know what happened.
Because I am not telling anyone.

There are no stars tonight.
It's just me and cans of beer again.
Not forgetting you, good ol' blog.

I'm starting to wonder..
From now on, where am I going to get the strength to move on with life?
I need to pull myself together.
I have to even if I can't.

God, please give me the strength to be strong again.
I really need it.
Please strengthen my heart.
I cannot bear with this pain which is so unbearable.

To anyone that reads this post.
Please do not question me.
And I mean no one.

All there is to do now, is to be strong..

No comments: