3.1.10

It's back to school!... *coughs* COLLEGE!!



Ah.. The holidays have finally come to an end.
And it's back to college again.
I'm excited yet sad.
Just cos I'm still in a holiday moodddd!
Wait... I'm always in a holiday mood. Lol.

But I'm excited as well!
I mean.. it's a new semester right?
Everyone's excited when it comes to a new semester.
But for those SPM takers.. LOLLY!!

So I haven't told you guys yet but I received a new laptop last Christmas. :)
Therefore my old PC's going to my sister soon.
I can't unplug it by myself because the modems are connected to my PC.
Gotta wait for my cous.

And to occupy my big empty desk after my PC is moved to my sister's room, I would get myself a table lamp!
It'd be hella convenient lo if I have one on my desk.
The yellow light I have on the wall is chilling but it's not bright enough for me to do my work.

And I need to tidy up my room somemore.
It's a mess!
There are wires everywhere!
Mom's been nagging me non-stop about my room.
Dad stopped nagging about that.
He's incharge of nagging me about how much I spend now.
My parents organize things out pretty nice don't they?

Anyway, I was caught in an accident yesterday.
I was in Sam's car.
And during the accident, Sam's Kelissa got sandwiched in between 2 vehicles.
Fortunately, the car behind wasn't some truck or bus.
If not.... I don't even wanna imagine what might have happened.

But 4 cars were involved.
One is Sam's.
Another's Kok Foo's.
Another 2 are strangers.
All because ANOTHER car infront hit a dog and brakes like fuck after that.
Looks like CNY came early for Sam and Kok Foo. :S
And not forgetting the dog.
I think the dog can't be saved anymore.
Both it's legs were badly injured.
It should just be put to sleep. *sigh

I think I should stop here.
My sleeping time's really messed up.
I'm like a freakin' vampire already.
Goodnight, blog and the never-fair-world.

No comments: